* Develop the competencies to effectively lead team goals.
* Effective Planning and Delegation.
* Develop high impact teams and talent
* Manage priorities, conflict, and competing for internal agendas
* Create a culture of respect, communication, and collaboration
* Coach and mentor employees toward operational efficiencies.
* Managing performance and professionalism
Successful business growth, management performance, and direction, always involve the clarity of communication from competent leaders – and, whose performance imperative requires a return on investment and return on time (ROI/ROT).
This leading-edge Session is based on the book, “Creating a Culture of Excellence – the 3 Awareness’, and introduces the “PRECISION” Phase of Syntesis Global’s Conscious Leadership Principles that drive the psychology behind helping Supervisors and Managers clarify their understanding around the elements specific to leading others, selling their ideas and communication “buy-in.”
This “Winning Together” ™ segment, underscores the development of an essential competency around how to lead with conviction, integrity, and a sense of urgency. Further, learn how to effectively inspire & motivate through influence, purpose, and personal accountability to “Create a Culture of Excellence.”
Participants explore the opportunities associated with leadership development and how anticipating change can be productive while improving efficiencies and bottom-line. The key take-away is the ability to formulate action plans and systems to create an environment that ensures that employees and managers have the framework to improve performance while contributing to growth and sustainability.